Valentina Studio complains and our plans // [V4RB] Studio error message

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Mon Jul 16 00:06:13 CDT 2007

On 16/07/2007, at 2:51 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> I see, you can try check PREFS of Vstudio.
> Latest Vstudio put it as kind of INI file into Preferences folder
> on MAC.
> Try remove line for this db.
hmmm, interesting file. Not sure it should be clear text given it's
called 'VStudio preferences'  and includes the full VStudio serial
number and my admin-level server login.

But that aside, it seems to be a bug. I cleared all recent items and
no dbs opened at startup. I opened 2 databases and closed VStudio. On
open, one database opened and the other didn't. the one that opened
was the one that wouldn't open previously. It seems only one can auto
open...

cheers

kim