Valentina Studio complains and our plans // [V4RB] Studio error message

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Sun Jul 15 23:46:34 CDT 2007

G'day Ruslan,

> I think Valentina Studio do NOT opens automatically dbs from
> VSERVER, but
> only local.
No, no, this is a local database that's not opening - but only one -
the other local dbs are fine.

I created it and then moved it to a new location so I'm guessing this
is the reason, but I thought it would have updated its location when
it was opened the next time. The path in the recent dbs menu is
correct but I'm assuming the 'open at startup' might use an absolute
path based on when it was created.

cheers

kim