[V4RB] Studio error message

Charles Yeomans charles at declareSub.com
Sun Jul 15 11:15:42 CDT 2007

This error is Mac OS error -61, /*write permissions error*/.  If you
quit VStudio while a local db is open, it will attempt to open it
again next time you launch VStudio.  If the db file is already open,
then you will get this error when you try to close the db in
VStudio.  I've found this behavior of VStudio to be most annoying
when working with VServer.

Charles Yeomans