RunRev OS X - simple question fields holding tab and multiple lines

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 19:37:21 CDT 2007

I think this is related to valentina since it works fine with sqlite.
In fact I think it is because the fields in question were set by me to
varchar instead of text but I can't get studio to let me change the
fields to text. So I am attempting to dump the sql and then reimport
with the field type changed but I can't do that without knowing how to
write the SQL

"g_comments" VARCHAR (500)  NOT NULL,

This is how to do it for varchar but I wanted to dump an example of
'text' to see if that solves the problem only studio crashes every
time I try to add a new field.

I am now learning how to use Mantis as I have dozens of reproducible
crashes for studios version 3.1 that I can report. So many that it
makes studio unusable for me so I am trying to report them correctly
so we can see what is going wrong.