valentina studio 3.1 on Mac OS X

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 16:29:17 CDT 2007

The errors from RunRev were because the new database created with the
new version of studio (as you said) did not match the older version
that was installed in RunRev.

As I use studio I will try to find behaviors that can be repeated for
the crashes. It is almost always when I change field information like
from varchar to something else.