CREATE EVENT question

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Sat Jul 14 01:42:43 CDT 2007

Hi Charles,

On 2007-07-14, at 01:43, Charles Yeomans wrote:

> The event is created in the master db, but my understanding is that
> the event should happen more or less immediately.  Is that not the
> case?

Does your VServer_ini contains

[Schedule]
ScheduleEnable=1;          	1 - Run scheduler.
;                           		0 - No scheduler.

If you use an old ini file, then this section is probably missing.

Perhaps use a "ON SCHEDULE EVERY 5 MINUTE" to check general
scheduling and to see if CURRENT_TIMESTAMP is not to "late", because
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP has already be gone when scheduling had finished
(hope I hit the correct times to express these time things;-))

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--
objectmanufactur.com - Hamburg,Germany