valentina studio 3.1 on Mac OS X

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 21:47:12 CDT 2007

Further testing reveals that database created by hand in new version
of studio works in studio ok but does not work in runrev. It causes
the database query builder to freeze and then locks up runrev which
can only be force quit.

These are very serious problems which I don't understand what is going on...