Help - at wits end :(

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Thu Jul 12 03:38:59 CDT 2007

Hi Ivan,

On 2007-07-12, at 09:30, Ivan Smahin wrote:
> Strictly  speaking it can be close connection initiated by the VServer
> if  client  call  or  pass  something  which can not be handled by the
> server.  But  you  say  it  happens  on  idle.  So it could be
> "timeout
> reached" reason only.

I must admit that I don't know Director, but in an OO-evironment it
could be an "indirect" close, i.e. if nullifying and object that
holds the connection.  In the given situation I would check what
happens with the class-instances involved in executing and committing
the sql to the server.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--