Trap Valentina license time limit

Kirill Pekarov kirill_pekarov at valentina-db.com
Fri Jul 6 04:39:17 CDT 2007

Hi, Barry.

You wrote 06.07.2007, 12:15:27:

> Valentina.Init( 1 * 1024 *1024, "xxxx", "YYYY")
> I want to trap this as a time limited license.
You can't check it here.

> And then display in BOLD red on my app.
> Is there a way to get valentina to return an invalid license error message?
Yes, Valentina generate exception when you call one of it methods
after time limit expired.

> Is there a way to trap the valentina time limit expiration?
Yes. After each call to valentina methods check on exception:
ERR_INTERNAL_DEMO_TIMEOUT which described in kernel_errors.xml

Kirill Pekarov
Software Engineer Associate
Paradigma Software, Inc
Valentina - The Ultra-Fast Database