GetDatabaseFormatVersion - This Method or Property does not exist

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Thu Jul 5 13:10:32 CDT 2007

Hi all,

This Method or Property does not exist.

     GetDatabaseFormatVersion

    Dim DatabaseFormatVersion As Integer

    'v2 PDF
    DatabaseFormatVersion = Valentina.GetDatabaseFormatVersion( strDBPath )

    'Wiki
    DatabaseFormatVersion = Valentina.GetDatabaseFormatVersion(f)

Has this method been deleted ?
Has it been changed?  If so, how?

Thanks,
     Barry G. Sumpter