Trouble with Order BY

Jochen Kötter jochen-koetter at gmx.de
Thu Jul 5 03:01:36 CDT 2007

Hi Ivan,

this is the driven code:

   sql = "SELECT w.Wochentag, w.Uhrzeit, w.UhrzeitBis, u.Fach,
s.Suchfeld, u.Zeitraum, w.UEmin, w.Turnus, s.RecID as SchID, u.RecID
as UID, w.RecID as WID " +_
   "FROM	Wochenstunden w LEFT OUTER JOIN Unterricht u ON " +
db.mblnkUnterichtWochenstunden.Name +_
   " INNER JOIN Schueler s ON " + db.mblnkSchuelerUnterricht.Name + "
ORDER BY w.Wochentag, w.Uhrzeit"
   cs = db.SqlSelect( sql )

I get the Errornumber -39. I work with Realbasic an Valentina local.

If I reduce the ORDER BY - Clause to " ORDER BY w.Wochentag" all
works fine.

Greetings
Jochen Koetter