corrupt v1 database

Martin Wright martin at kinetix.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 02:12:47 CST 2007

I can't load it using Director Xtra! Its corrupt.
Is there no version of vStudio that can create a v1 database from my XML dump?

On 23/1/07 8:10 PM, "Martin Wright" <martin at kinetix.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Martin,

> With the latest version of vStudio (2,3,0,0 fc8), I managed to dump to XML.
> But when I load xml, it trys to make a v2 database and gives the
> error:
>

> 18:09:06: File
> ..\..\..\sources\VStudio\Plugins\Valentina_2\vsV2_Database.cpp,
> Line 1873
> 18:09:06: Kernel error: 0x8050a
> 18:09:06: Field "QuestionNumber" - wrong type "3".

> I need a v1 database.

Yes. Right.

> When I try using an old version of vStudio (1.0a77),

You mean old application VAPP MAC ?

> I can't open the corrupt database or load the XML (Kernel error 19).
> Any other suggestions?

You can do Dump and Load programmatically from Lingo using V4MD v1

Valentina - Joining Worlds of Information http://www.paradigmasoft.com