Deployment problems

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jan 27 12:12:25 CST 2007

On 27/1/07 7:42 PM, "Trausti Thor Johannsson" <tj at quarksbar.net> wrote:

Hi Trausti,

> Is Valentina planning on making deployment easier ?
>
> I develop on Mac OS X using RealBasic.  Now I want to deploy on
> Windows, but I can't see any .dll files anywhere on my disk.
>
> How do I deploy on Windows ?

You need access to Windows (true or emulator)

At last of end agree, that you need WINDOWS TESTING. Right?

I hope you will not say you will deploy EXE produced on MAC without any
testing on Windows?

----
So, if you have Windows computer, you need install there V4R WIN.

----
Next step depend on IF you have REALbasic IDE on Windows,

* IF YES -- just move your RB project there and build WIN app.
    see WIKI / V4RB / Deployment section.

* if NO -- then you can build EXE on MAC using RB,
    then move Vcomponents_win folder from WINDOWs to MAC
    and do the same steps
        see WIKI / V4RB / Deployment section.