Index by words seems broken in 2.5.3

Pierre Rossel agora07 at prossel.com
Mon Jan 15 05:07:06 CST 2007

select ** from MediaItem where mediaData like 'b%'

See http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=2159 with sample db and query
to reproduce

This is pretty urgent. We started to distribute our application with 2.5.3.
Now we need to provide a fix for existing customers and update our master CD
that will go soon to the replicator.

Thank you.

Pierre Rossel