Index by words seems broken in 2.5.3

Pierre Rossel agora07 at prossel.com
Sun Jan 14 16:12:51 CST 2007

Hello,

It seems that index by words is broken in 2.5.3

At 3am Saturday morning I was preparing the demonstration I was going to
perform a few hours later for the official launch of our product. I found
out that the search function was only working when looking for words at the
beginning of searched fields, not in full text.

Just rolling back V4MD (win) to 2.5 beta 20 fixed the search function in my
app. So my guess is that something is broken in 2.5.3. I have not tested
2.5.1 and 2.5.2.

Could you just do a quick check if everything is still fine on your side ?
If necessary I will track that bug down in a sample app.

Thank you.

Pierre Rossel