Vserver does not start: missing ACE_SSL.dll

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jan 12 02:44:54 CST 2007

On 12/1/07 10:24 AM, "Martin S." <blackfin at elfenherz.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just downloaded the new version of VServer Embedded for Win32 (2.5.3
> from Jan 6, 2007) and installed it.
> When I try to run the service, Windows says that it cannot start it
> because "ACE_SSL.dll" is missing.
> And it's true, this file is not in the VServer Folder. I did a file
> search, but nowhere on my system I could find this file.
> Uninstalling VServer and trying to install it again did not help.

I will check right now, Martin.
Give me 20-30 minutes.

Do you have VServer_Office archive installed?

Please note, that DEVELOPMENT better do with Vserver_Office,
OR you can use Vserver_Embedded but replace during development the
license_emb_ddddd file.

See WIKI, FAQs for details:

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:documentation