VStudio and V1

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jan 7 06:18:27 CST 2007

On 7/1/07 11:59 AM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> On 7/1/07 11:53 AM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> I tried with a fresh and small database: VStudio crashes on both the
>> G5 and the MacBook. On the G5 VStudio now crashes on start. Which
>> files do I need to delete to get it working again?
>
> Jochen,
>
> Please check this on your side

1)  me and Jochen have test our latest build. No problems.

Here everything works as expected - no crashes - and also no crashes  with
the old 2.5.2 version - so problem must be somehow on his machine..

He/she should try to delete all Library/Receipts/ files related to
studio! Then make fresh install!

2)  2.5.3 build is on site