Manually constructing a BitSet

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Tue Feb 27 17:10:01 CST 2007

Hi Ruslan,

> Important here that you create
>
>         new BitSet( N )
>
> Where N is tbl.PhysicalRecordsCount() !!

Hmm can you take that a little bit further, like "which" table? I will
explain more precise what I want to do.

I have tblA which have 1:M links to tblB, what I want to do is to search in
tblB limited to a Set of linked records from 2,3 or lets say 5 records from
tblA. Searching in set limited to links from 1 rec in tblA is easy,
Set BS = Link.FindLinkedAsBitSet(OneRecIDAsLong,tblA,tblB)

But I need also

Set BS = Link.FindLinkedAsBitSet(MoreThenOneRecIDAsSet,tblA,tblB)

I will then finally search in BS for "MyValue", like

Set Res = fld.FindValue("MyValue",BS)

Joakim