Valentina 2.5.6 problem

Brendan Murphy bmurf at comcast.net
Tue Feb 27 14:30:04 CST 2007

Ruslan wrote:
> Hi Brendan,
>
> * So you think something is broken in 2.5.6 ?

Obviously yes! I jumped a few releases from a lower 2.x to 2.5.6.
The problem showed up when I used 2.5.6. In what release it was
actually broken is for you to figure out.

> * you can reproduce this issue with segment from scratch db ?

It is reproducible 100% of the time. With the code I create a
brand new database and write out 100,000 records and then close
it. Then I reopen the database right afterwards and I see the
error. Changing the database cache in the code has a direct affect
on the problem 100% of the time.

> Actually segment error is not related to index.

That was the first error in the diagnostics file. If you want me
to send you a full diagnostics file I will do so off line if you
wish.