Valentina 2.5.6 problem

Brendan Murphy bmurf at comcast.net
Tue Feb 27 12:03:39 CST 2007

I am using Valentina 2.5.6. I get the following error when trying
to read in a local database file.

> Error code = 628011
> Error message = Segment "1" is wrong. The last segment is "0".

When I diagnose it with Valentina Studio problems with index files
show up. Here is a sample from the diagnose.

> ==========> Field: docattribute_id , type Long
> ==========> IndexFile
> PAGE (0, 0) Inventory pages have wrong physical page
> number.Inventory pages have wrong sum of physical page
> numbers.Index Inventory pages CORRUPTED. Some big page is not
> marked as first.
>
> Problems found!  ( IndexFile )

I had no problems when using a previous 2.x version of Valentina.
Is this a Valentina problem or is there something I need to update
in my code to be 2.5.6 compliant?