First Vista test

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Tue Feb 27 03:34:15 CST 2007

Hi,

I get a 'This software was not installed properly' alert when I try
to start Studio right after the install. By the way, Studio doesn't
start at this point. I can launch it double-clicking its icon though.
I can then open a database just normally.

Note that I also get a 'This software was not installed properly'
alert each time I try to install V4RB. However all my apps work fine,
I can compile installers with InnoSetup and the installers work fine.
Only RB gives that "Cant' load library VShared_Win32_Release_VC.dll"
error on start.

Note that I am using 64bits version of Vista. Applications are stored to
c:\Program Files (x86)\Paradigma Software

Note the '(x86)' thing added to the name. I also have a '\Program
Files\' directory but is contains MS software only (so far). I don't
know if that can be a problem. It has been for my InnoSetup scripts
because I had to update all paths.

stan