How can I administrate users on an embedded server?

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 03:30:08 CST 2007

Hi Ruslan,

I would like to introduce the feature request that Valentina Studio
could be given the signature of an Embedded Server when connecting.
This way we no longer would need to build an application specifically
for the IT departments (that are managing users & rights & backups),
when deploying our solutions, AND it would make it a great deal
easier to assist our clients on a server problem.(We could just
connect to a live embedded server and verify what is going wrong). I
know we can do this when using an office server, but selling more
VStudio's could maybe compensate this ?

TIA

Bart Pietercil