Crashing on close

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 14:00:52 CST 2007

No,

further examination points to the encryption.
If I use the same code on the same file that is NOT encrypted,
everything is OK
when the db is encrypted (and I use DB.UseEncryptionKey) the code
crashes when closing the encrypted db, or when the variable pointing
to the db becomes nil.

Please advice

I can sent the encrypted db (it's very small only 2 records in 2
tables) and a non encrypted version.

TIA

Bart Pietercil