steps to bundle rev app with valentina

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Sat Feb 24 05:54:16 CST 2007

I did not download the newest version,
But I am able to connect to valentina with this

put "C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer_Office\Databases\sn.vdb"
into dbPath

put revOpenDatabase("Valentina2","",dbPath,"","") into dbID

    put dbID into fld "temp"

    IF dbID is a number THEN
    answer "connected"
     ELSE
     answer " not connected"
    END IF

The complete stack works fine I did not have to change any of the SQL
statements that I created for mysql such as
put "SELECT * from "&gtypevalving&" where "&gtypevalving&".record_ID = '" &
grecordid & "'" into theSQL
   put revQueryDatabase(dbID, theSQL) into curID

So my next step is to build a standalone
So I can send it out to some of my customers to beta test

When I download the newest version what do I have to do to install?

Thanks
Rob