smaller V4RB2 Apps

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Feb 19 16:48:22 CST 2007

Hi Ruslan,

Nope, VDK_VC.dll,dnssd.dll and Vclient_Win32_Release_VC.dll all seem to be
needed. On restart of computer after setup I get dialogs like this if any of
these files are missing:

(Caption):_RegDLL.tmp - A component cannot be found
(Message): This program couldn't be started because
Vclient_Win32_Release_VC.dll was not found. The problem can be corrected by
installing the program.

Then, from Inno Setup I think
(Caption): Setup
(message): C:\Path\To\VCOM.dll
Unable to register the DLL/OCX: LoadLibrary failed; code 126
Cannot find module

So it appears like VCOM.dll needs all these dll's although I am not using
any server stuff. If I don't register VCOM.dll with setup no complain on
restart of computer, however when running program I get error like "Could
not create ActiveX object".

I only register VCOM.DLL in Inno, not any of the other Valentina dll's
Source: C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VCOM_2\VCOM.dll; DestDir:
{commonappdata}\{#AppPub}\System; Flags: regserver sharedfile
replacesameversion

Joakim