Install components script

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Mon Feb 19 16:26:49 CST 2007

I downloaded the script for creating Universal Binaries from the Wiki.   When I run it, I get a couple dozen of these errors:

    /Users/stevea/Programming/RB sources/Projects_VAL2/Brian Source/INSTALL_VCOMPONENTS_V4RB: line 61: install_name_tool: command not found

When I open the package contents, the VComponents appear in the app.  Of course, I ran the app and it works, but I don't know if that is because the VComponents are in the app or if it is picking them up from the Valentina development install.

Should I be worried about these script errors?  I'm hoping they apply to client/server apps which I am not creating.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/