Fast ann: 2.5.6 archives are on site.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Feb 19 08:14:43 CST 2007

>> No this is tradeoff,
>>     To allow not include big DLLs into deployment archive.
>
> OK, I did find "constraint". Is this the error I'm looking for
> (EVError.ConstraintUniqueViolation)?
>
> <SQLSTATE name="23508">
> <DESCRIPTION>ERR_CONSTRAINT_PRIMARY_KEY_VIOLATION</DESCRIPTION>
> <MESSAGE>Primary key constraint violation occurred, table
> name = &quot;%S&quot;, constraint name = &quot;%S&quot;.</MESSAGE>
> </SQLSTATE>
>
> And if so, is the error number
>
> hex 23508?

No, this is about Primary Key,

You need

<SQLSTATE name="23503">
   <DESCRIPTION>ERR_CONSTRAINT_UNIQUE_VIOLATION</DESCRIPTION>
   <MESSAGE>Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object &quot;%S&quot;
with unique index &quot;%S&quot;.</MESSAGE>
</SQLSTATE>

Error code is  0x23503

In RB code this is (if I not mistake)

    err = &h23503