Fast ann: 2.5.6 archives are on site.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Feb 19 07:41:15 CST 2007

>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> All archives EXCEPT Valentina Studio are uploaded to both sites.
>>
>> This bug-fix release cover few bugs only and changes for MAC products in
>> link to DYLIBS.
>>
>> Fixed:
>>
>> * bug in export/import introduced in 2.5.5,
>>
>> * Bug in bonjour area, when it have work only for 15432 port.
>>
>> * bug in V4MD - memory leak
>>
>> * crash of kernel reported by Beatrix. When a class way BLOB is dirty and
>> then go unexpected ShutDown.
>>

> Argh, Ruslan, when I try to compile I get the error:
>
> This method or property does not exist (EVError is highlighted):
>

>   if theError.ErrorNumber = EVError.ConstraintUniqueViolation then
> //EVError.ErrorNumber = 144643 then //and myDatabase.errNumber = 344
> then

Detailed answer:

* I have remove this from V4RB, because only V4RB did this trick.

* trick was that during load of plugin, it have search in VComponents folder
    XML files of error codes, parse XML and fill array of enum.

* when I have made for 2.5.6 weak linking of VKERNEL and ICU dlls,
    this have stop work, because XML parsing IS located in VKERNEL.

So I have decide todo this tradeoff .