Another Neophyte SQL Question

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:13:57 CST 2007

Oops, I think I answered a bit to promptly( without good reading)

Probably this is what you are after.

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?
id=paradigma:public:en:documentation:vsql:reference:select:set_retention
_check

Mind you , still good to check the index by words flag for the field

hth

Bart Pietercil