SegmentMap is corrupted

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Wed Feb 14 06:47:43 CST 2007

On Wednesday, February 14, 2007 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>On 14/2/07 1:22 AM, "Steve Albin" <steve at steve-albin.com> wrote:
>
>Hi Steve,
>
>>> Testing with app required app and detailed steps to reproduce problem.
>>
>> These have been uploaded to Mantis.  Item number 2189.  You don't see them?
>> It is the second file attachment and I explained it in the note number 1969.
>
>I see it. Although name of issue do not have SegmentMap.
>Ok.

Yes, the name of the entry is misleading now.  But when I first entered into Mantis, I was not getting the exception - just the hard crash with no error message.   I don't see any way to change the name of issue.

By the way, I tried last night to clone my users DB using VStudio. It ran for 5 hours before I gave up and killed VStudio.

Steve
--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/