VStudio VPN

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Feb 14 01:59:24 CST 2007

On 13/2/07 11:23 PM, "Bart Pietercil" <bart.pietercil at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Sergey and me are on radio-ethernet from our ISP.
>>

> I just tried from another machine at home using VStudio same problem.
>
> What I don't understand is that I can connect using RB + Val CLient

Mystery.

And the same Valentina Studio can connect if you are in local network.
So you have correct version of VS.

Do you connect in Vstudio with help of menu File -> ConnectTo,
right ?

Actually
    V4RB use vclient.dylib located at /usr/local/lib/VComponents

    Vstudio have the same dylib in Vstudo.app/Contents/VComponents

Code is the same in both V4RB and Vstudio...
How they can differ so far any ideas..