VStudio VPN

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:05:35 CST 2007

Would I have to since I can connect from the same machine (= laptop
and obviously from the same location = home) with the same server
without problems using Realbasic +  Valentina CLient?

Serverside seems to be ok since Ruslan tried and could connect
(core1.cognosis.be) Standard port for Office

Home side seems to be ok since I can connect to the VOffice server
from realbasic ?

best

Bart Pietercil