Hard crash during SQL execution

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Sat Feb 10 10:44:58 CST 2007

On Saturday, February 10, 2007 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>On 10/2/07 5:47 PM, "Steve Albin" <steve at steve-albin.com> wrote:
>
>Hi Steve,
>
>Please report this into Mantis, as always, with something that reproduce.
>Possible ?

Sorry, I should have mentioned this in the previous email but these same statements sometimes do work.  The crash will happen for my user after a number of lookups.  He has told me that he will sometimes do a lookup and then it will crash sometime later on the same lookup.

I will add this to Mantis, but I have no way to give you a project that will reproduce the error because it happens at unpredictable times.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/