Vstudio 2.5.5 not loads v1 plugin -- FIXED

Martin Wright martin at kinetix.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 07:47:10 CST 2007

Hi Ruslan

The v1 plug-in now loads successfully.
Thanks!

I am still having problems using v1 databases with this version though.

If I create a v1 database [vStudio 2.5.5], add a few tables & fields then dump it to XML (or SQL) - the program crashes when I do
the following:

1) Create New v1 database
2) Right-click on db and select 'Load Dump'
3) Select previously dumped XML and click OK on following dialogue box
4) After a few seconds, the program crashes.

Any ideas?

Martin