Bad Segment Error - again

Christian Gallant christian at masterkitchen.de
Mon Feb 5 15:17:58 CST 2007

Hi Ruslan,

a few days ago Andreas v. Raven told you about an Error (see added
Screenshot and below).
ERROR:ERR_INTERNAL_WRONG_SEGMENT(Segment "xxx" is wrong. The latest segment
is "xxx-1")

In Studio e.g.:

10:06:24: File ...vsV2_TableCursor.cpp, Line 833

10:06:24: Kernel error: 0x9952b

10:06:24: Segment "584" is wrong. The last segment is "583".

You said the problem is caused by an corrupted BLOB-Field, so we removed the
only (unused) field, cloned the DB and it worked for a while.
We now try to prefill a DB for a customer and the same error shows up
several times. It`s not really reproducible, as Andreas said...
One thing can be said, the error will only show up if you delete something
first, but not after the first deletion.

I updated the DB to 2.5.5, but the error still remains. If it is necessary I
can send you the structure of this DB.

Thanks for help
chris Gallant