Different Encoding in ValentinaStudio and V4RB?

Danny Lewkin daniel.lewkin at cognosis.be
Fri Dec 21 03:12:15 CST 2007

Hi Fabian,

I guess your database is under server?
If this is the case, you probably do just valentina.initclient()
Well, you have to do valentina.init(...) too. Just like for a local DB.
So
valentina.init(parameters)
valentina.initclient()

This should fix the problem, at least, it did for me!
Is a known bug at Valentina...

HTH,

Danny

Op 21-dec-07, om 10:05 heeft Fabian Eschrich het volgende geschreven: