something strange...

Danny Lewkin daniel.lewkin at cognosis.be
Thu Dec 20 11:32:01 CST 2007

Hi Ruslan,

I will try that tonight if I find the time...
It happened on existing code I already use a long time, this code
hasn't been changed for nearly half a year...
All I know now is, that when I downgraded to 3.5.1 it worked fine
again...

Greetz,

Danny

Op 20-dec-07, om 18:20 heeft Ruslan Zasukhin het volgende geschreven: