something strange...

Danny Lewkin daniel.lewkin at cognosis.be
Thu Dec 20 09:05:08 CST 2007

Ok... So, it happens with 3.5.2b1 and NOT with 3.5.1....??
Are there preparations for commits or something like that, because I
had the impression that a record was not unlocked when closing a
cursor...?? (Cursor = Nil...)
In RB, I got the message "record was locked", but I had no active
cursor anymore. And if I looked in the DB with VStudio on that
moment, I showed me no records...
Running the same query as the one that got me the 'record-locked-
message' in RB, but now in VStudio, resulted in the error of the
previous mail...
Only thing I changed now, was that I returned to 3.5.1, and the
problems are gone....

Greetz,

Danny

Op 20-dec-07, om 15:47 heeft Danny Lewkin het volgende geschreven: