date-time format wrong!!

Danny Lewkin daniel.lewkin at cognosis.be
Tue Dec 11 09:38:53 CST 2007

Hi Ivan,

1) well, in VSTUDIO the dateformat for that DB is set to YYYYMMDD...

2) And this is how it's written in our db-creation-program :

     DateFormat = EVDateFormat.kYMD
     DateSep = "-"
     TimeSep = ":"

these settings are accepted and shown in the same way when we open
the DB with VStudio...

3) Executing the 3 lines :

> set property DateTimeFormat OF DATABASE TO 'kYMD';
> set property DateSeparator OF DATABASE TO '-';
> select now()

in SQL editor in VStudio, ALSO returns WRONG formatted date!!
Like this : 11-12-2007 16:35:41:123

DB is under SERVER, and Vstudio and VServer are running under MAC
OSX, latest update.
Version of Vstudio and VServer = 3.5.1

Greetz,

Danny

Op 11-dec-07, om 16:29 heeft Ivan Smahin het volgende geschreven: