[VStudio 3.5 Mac OS X only] Diagnose command crashes Vstudio

Giacomo Vernoni giacomo at way-out.it
Fri Dec 7 04:37:42 CST 2007

Hi,
before reporting to Mantis I'm kindly asking Mac OS X users of the
list to try to diagnose DB or table, from application menu or
contextual menu. One minute test!

On 3.5 (Dec 1 build), it always crashes VStudio here after pressing
the "Run" button (clean install, Mac OS X 10.4.11, G5 quad).
No problems on Windows XP.

Just to be sure problem isn't on my side (could be... but I trashed
VStudio and reinstalled same version, and problems is still there).

Let me know, thank you very much.

Giacomo Vernoni
www.way-out.it