Delete not working

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Dec 2 10:27:04 CST 2007

Hello Ruslan,

Am 02.12.2007 um 17:00 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> On 2/12/07 1:11 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Hallo Thorsten,
>>
>> diagnose says okay. The databases are fresh. I can reproduce this
>> with every new database I try.
>
> To clarify.
>
>     * NEW Databases with your NEW schema works fine. Right?
>
> So what you mean with:
>> I can reproduce this with every new database I try.

I have two versions of my application.

1. Start application with version 2.0.1, import data two times, close
application. Start version 2.1., open database, which was created
with 2.0.1. Select "Delete Duplicates", nothing happens.
2. Start application 2.1, import data two times, Select "Delete
Duplicates", duplicate records are deleted.

Tried this now several times. Already two customers have the same
problem.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.