lack of V4Rb documentation

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sat Dec 1 12:27:28 CST 2007

Hi,

I dream of a Book about Valentina like the ones you can get from
O'Reilly... I would buy it right away as long as Ruslan nor any
Valentina developer are the authors (I believe that only specialized
writers are able to create good books). If O'Reilly were the editor I
wonder which animal would they choose for the cover.

Stan