lack of V4Rb documentation

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Dec 1 11:31:43 CST 2007

On 1/12/07 1:41 AM, "Charles Yeomans" <charles at declareSub.com> wrote:

Hi Charles,

> I'm in the process of deciding whether to upgrade our office to
> Valentina 3.4, and I can't find any current documentation for V4Rb.

All docs links go from the main site:

3 mouse clicks:

    Products => V4RB => Docs on left side

And we come here:
    http://www.paradigmasoft.com/en/products/documentation/V4RB

On this page we see that
    Valentina for REALbasic Reference   this is PDF.

> In particular, <http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?
> id=paradigma:public:en:documentation:v4rb:reference:reference>
> returns a "page not created" message.

See above. This document is PDF.

> And clicking on the "Valentina  3.4 Released: Learn More..." also resulted in
> "This topic does not  exist yet".  I'm wondering if this tells me everything I
> need to know  about 3.4...

Ops, mistake in URL

This is ROOT page of all release note:

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:release
s:releases

Well, Charles,

Please note that TODAY we ship 3.5 release.
    archives are on site already in

    http://valentina-db.com/download/prev_releases/3.5

We now are preparing cosmetic pages.

Do you have any specific question charles?