Date range query

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Thu Aug 30 20:30:41 CDT 2007

All,

I'm trying to do a select between the current date and 7 days in
advance.  The 'where' part of the query I'm currently using is:

where job_details.jd_status = 'Job' and job_details.jd_date < (select
dateadd('31/08/2007', 'day' , 7)) and job_details.jd_date > '31/08/2007'

This is returning incorrect results - everything after the current
date.  I assume this is because dateadd() is returning the time
component of the date, the returned value is invalid for a date
query. Is there a simple way to select from a date range without
having to parse the time out?

cheers

kim