Porting VSDK 1.x to 3.x (II)

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Aug 29 15:17:10 CDT 2007

On 29/8/07 11:37 AM, "David (work)" <david at inedit.com> wrote:

Hi David,

> Hi again,
>
> Our Valentina databases contains 'VDK_DescriptionFile' to save
> passwords.

Aha, now I remember this feature of 1.x  C++ SDK.

> There is no way to read and write this information using Valentina C+
> + ADK Standard Edition?.

VSDK 2.x and newer cannot read at all 1.x dbs,
    they can only Convert_1_2()

> The 'ConvertDB_1_2' function copy this descriptions into the new
> database?.

No.

> I need also access to PROTECTED HEADERS?.

First of all problem is that ConvertDB_1_2() will not copy your file...

We need think together here.
How many dbs you need convert?
If possible at first extract that info ?

Why you just not using some TABLE to keep that info?
What need was in logical file usage ?