[V4MD] DIRECTOR USERS, we need info from you! PLEASE ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Aug 27 11:49:50 CDT 2007

Hi Director Developers,

    Some of you (latest on list who mention V4MD) I CC directly.

Can you tell us if you work with:

    * MAC INTEL + Director MS 2004 + V4MD
                 ( Under Roseta)

    * Windows XP computers  - true
    * Windows XP under Parallels on MAC INTEL.

  * what version of Director and V4MD you are using.

Problem is that we have very odd case with William.

1)  HE run on MAC INTEL under Roseta, and says that his
    project crashes on STOP of movie.

    For me it works just fine on MAC PPC

2) HE runs on Parallels + winXP2 + Director WIN MS 2004,
    and says the same problem here.

    But the same project works just fine on my true
    WinXP computer. No any crash...

How this can be ..
I already do not have any idea...

Thank you in advance!

P.S. Another mystery -- I have install Director MX 2004 to my MAC INTEL,
    and it even not starts...icon just jumps few times.
    while Director MX do starts.
    Anybody have see such issue ?