db syncing

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Thu Aug 23 15:21:22 CDT 2007

Hi,

On 2007-08-23, at 22:02, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 23/8/07 10:55 PM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:
> Not so far we was again asked about support of Replication.
> And Ivan have spent few hours learning it in MS SQL and OpenBase.
> OpenBase have it very simple, msSQL have it very complex.
> Also we want look on other DBs.

Please ALWAYS check Sybase regarding Replication. Of course Sybase
and MS SQL and (surprisingly) DBase are all the same server, but the
differ more and more from version to version. And the Sybase style of
replication is IMHO the best one, especially regarding off-line
replication.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--