Dreamweaver Developer Toolbox...

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Aug 21 17:38:57 CDT 2007

> Hi Folks... I notice that Dreamweaver Developer Toolbox docs
> <http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver/addt/?trackingid=YO
> MC&pss=dw_9.0_
> mac_en_full___20040226#macintosh> say that it can interface
> with one of the following database servers: MySQL 4, MySQL 5,
> Access 2000, Access 2003, MsSQL Server 2003.  Has anyone
> tried to use it with Valentina or is the software restricted
> to only the servers listed?... Jim

Out of the box, I don't think so. I believe that the original owner of that
product used AdoDB as an interface and I believe we support that - Ruslan?
There was something specific that had to be modified as I recall.

Very interesting - Adobe acquired this product from another company, but if
you read their FAQ they say that the older version cannot be used with DW
CS3.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President