[ANN] updated V4RB script to install vcomponents folder

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Tue Aug 14 11:52:26 CDT 2007

Hi,

Ok. I just got the problem with a Mac OS X customer today. This is
what he says in the support ticket:

"Problem: Starting with iCash release 3.3, I could not longer start
the program. (See attached files for the error message.) As it turned
out, the problem was that I installed iCash onto a disk formatted
with the new case sensitive HFSX filesystem. During startup iCash
apparently is loading some "plugins" from the 'VComponents' folder
inside the iCash bundle. However, the folder is named 'vcomponents'.
Again, as long as the filesystem is not case sensitive this does not
matter.
Fix: A simple rename of the 'VComponents' folder inside the iCash
bundle fixed the problem. Maybe you could incorporate that into your
next release. "

The iCash version he is using was compiled with V4RB 2.5.6

Stan