Connectin Valentina to RuntimeRevolution

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Aug 10 15:25:41 CDT 2007

On 10/8/07 9:58 PM, "Kavitha" <kavitha at thebusinesstrinity.com> wrote:

Hi Kavitha,

> Thank you Ruslan.
>
> * installation? - done
>
> * run Example of V4REV ? -- example is working fine but example is version 2
> and I have V4REV 3.2

Actually examples are up to date.

> * did you run through newbies article?  --can you send me the full link once
> again please

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:v4rev:howto:databases_from_zero:databases_from_zero

> * did you run through turotial STEP BY STEP ?  -- Yes

Then WHAT EXACTLY question you have?
Please ask VERY SPECIFIC questions!

Note, last months, when V4REV installer installs V4REV into Documents
sub-foldler, even there is no need setup externals for a stack. Revolution
will find V4REV automatically.